To book a stop at Rove along your next wine tour, fill out the form below or call (231) 421-7001.
LUNCH + LAUNCH TASTING
Launch your Traverse City wine tour with a lunch tasting at Rove. Guests can bring their own picnic lunches* or enjoy one of our small plates before touring Old Mission or Leelanau Peninsula wine trails.
Concluding an Old Mission or Leelanau Peninsula wine tour, guests can spend their afternoon or evening playing yard games under the tent, hiking Rove Point Trail, and enjoying one of the area's most spectacular sunsets—just minutes from Traverse City.
TASTING EXPERIENCES INCLUDE:
- 5 tastings / $7 per person
- Accommodation for groups of any size** with full tent, wrap around deck, and large, outdoor bar overlooking Leelanau Peninsula and the Sleeping Bear Dunes
- Outdoor games for adults and families, including yard Jenga and cornhole
- Rove Point trail and picnic area—a 10-minute, easy walk to the highest point in Leelanau County
- Early open hours available upon request
* Outside food allowed only when booked through a tour company
** with 24 hour notice